These little clips are a smooth and easy way to keep your bag secured to the rack while allowing simple and quick removal. You can read my blog post about them here.
- Mounted through the base of a handlebar bag, they are positioned to align with the rack platform's rails. The clips stay with the bag. See the photo of the "invisible bag".
- A simple sliding mechanism releases the bag and can be accomplished by simply reaching under the bag to unclip.
- No more fiddling around with velcro straps under the bag. Yes!
- Available for new bags and can be added to any existing bags.
- RaClips can be fitted to any rack with 5/16” tubing and need a minimum of 1 1/4” clear rail to grip rack.
- In conjunction with a decaleur, such as the DockIt™, your bag will be perfectly positioned and secure.
- Installation instructions included or download them here.
Price per set: $33
There's lots to know about this great device and you can read about it in depth here:
The decaleur has long been the forgotten add-on component; one that is rarely integrated into the overall bicycle, but not any more. Combining function and elegant design, the Dock-It™ streamlines the bicycle-bag interface with a simple and reliable docking mechanism, facilitating dependable, durable, and easy attachment of the bag to the bike. Invented by Tom Matchak and sold via Waxwing Bag Co. we have partnered to bring you the innovative Dock-It™ decaleur. The Dock-It™ is a completely new approach to how randonneuring style handlebar bags are fixed to the bicycle.
To complement the DockIt™ we offer the "DRB" (short for "Dock-It Ready Bag") to customers who wish to have a bag specifically configured to work with their Dock-It™ decaleur. The Dock-It™ features an off-center bag mount--allowing the bag cover closure elastic space to hook onto the bag lid without the interference associated with conventionally placed decaleurs on the center of the bag. To meet this you bag can be configured with a landing patch placed appropriately for your needs. Please inquire about details for your project here.