Dock-It™ Kit (core mechanism)
The Dock-It™ Kit includes the core Dock-It mechanism, key, extra hardware, protective cap and complete instructions on deploying your decaleur. To attach to the bike, you will need to purchase the B2B kit appropriate to your set up or plan for a custom mounting plan with a builder.
B2B Kit (Bike-to-Barrel) 26mm
Sized for mounting to raised section of handlebars. The B2B Kit (Barrel to Bike) includes clamp, strut, internal strut reinforcement tube, and protective cap, as well as complete instructions for installing your kit.
Note: The 26mm can be used in a 1" steerer stack with the common Nitto 26.0 to 25.4mm stainless shim purchased elsewhere.
B2B Kit (Barrel to Bike) -- 1 1/8" / 28.6mm
Sized for 1 1/8" threadless steerer stack mounting. The B2B Kit (Barrel to Bike) includes clamp, strut, internal strut reinforcement tube, and protective cap, as well as complete instructions for installing your kit.
Please note: The clamp requires 18mm vertical height in your stack to fit.
22.2mm Quill Stem Shim (26.0mm OD/22.2mm ID)
Allows mounting the B2B clamp to a 22.2mm quill stem (Clamp not included)
These little clips are a smooth and easy way to keep your bag secured to the rack while allowing simple and quick removal. You can read my blog post about them here.
- Mounted through the base of a handlebar bag, they are positioned to align with the rack platform's rails. The clips stay with the bag. See the photo of the "invisible bag".
- A simple sliding mechanism releases the bag and can be accomplished by simply reaching under the bag to unclip.
- No more fiddling around with velcro straps under the bag. Yes!
- Available for new bags and can be added to any existing bags.
- In conjunction with a decaleur, such as the DockIt™, your bag will be perfectly positioned and secure.
- Installation instructions included
Price per set: $33