Place your order:
- The most efficient way to place your order is to choose from the standard Handlebar Bags, Saddle Bags, Saddlebags, Panniers, Frame bags and Accessories offerings. There are numerous color, hardware and fabric choices as well as customizable features for all designs and there are fields available to note specifics on every item. If you place an order online, you can always contact me to refine or change your choices if need be.
- If you'd like to hone the project further than the standard options allow, use this contact form to describe what you have in mind. I'm always open to questions and new ideas for collaborative designs.
- There are always a variety of bags for sale in-stock--go here to see what's currently available.
- Size: I offer standard versions of all my bag designs. If you would like a bag that alters the sizing from the standard Waxwing options, I can do that, and am happy to, but the project will incur a $50 additional fee for layout work.
- Features: Depending on the specific details and features of a bag, the up-front work of sorting through design questions can take some back-and-forth, usually conducted via email, sketches and photos as need be. Questions of attachment, color and other variables are taken into account.
- I keep a running queue of all projects and build them in the order received.
- Once the plan is complete, turnaround time is usually 4-6 weeks. From the point you've placed your order and we've completed the bag plan I am closely tracking each project until completion. When your bag is complete, I let you know, likely with a photo, and get it on it's way to you.
- This is when I get to ride my bike to the post office!
- I include USPS tracking on your invoice or receipt once your bag has shipped.
- Inquire for overseas shipping costs.