Place your order:
- The most efficient way to place your order is to choose from the standard Handlebar Bags, Saddle Bags, Saddlebags, Panniers, Frame bags and Accessories offerings. There are numerous color, hardware and fabric choices as well as customizable features for all designs and opportunity to note specifics on every item. If you place an order online, you can always contact me to refine or change your choices if need be.
- Custom size: I offer standard versions of all my bag designs. If you would like a bag that alters the sizing from the standard Waxwing options, I can do that--and am happy to. Non-standard sizes incur a $50 additional fee for layout work.
- If you'd like to hone the project further than the standard options allow, use this contact form to describe what you have in mind. I'm always open to questions and new ideas for collaborative designs.
- There are always a variety of bags for sale in-stock--go here to see what's currently available.
- I keep a running queue of all projects and build them in the order received.
- Once the plan is complete, turnaround time varies from 5-10 weeks depending on work flow and time of year. Once an order is placed (and we've finalized any details specific to your project) I keep note and double check any last details before making the bag. When your bag is complete, I get it on it's way to you, and follow up with an invoice or receipt as appropriate, and usually a photo.
- Small items like RaClips, reflectors, and other instock items ship out shortly after order is received.
- Depending on the specifics, the up-front work of sorting through design questions can take some back-and-forth, usually conducted via email, sketches and photos as need be. Questions of attachment, color and other variables are taken into account.
- This is when I get to ride my bike to the post office!
- I include USPS tracking on your invoice/receipt once the bag has shipped.
- Inquire for overseas shipping costs. I'm happy to ship anywhere--I pass on the cost to you, noted in your invoice. VAX and other duties are your responsibility.