These little clips are a smooth and easy way to keep your bag secured to the rack while allowing simple and quick removal. You can read my blog post about them here.
- Mounted through the base of a handlebar bag, they are positioned to align with the rack platform's rails. The clips stay with the bag. See the photo of the "invisible bag".
- A simple sliding mechanism releases the bag and can be accomplished by simply reaching under the bag to unclip.
- No more fiddling around with velcro straps under the bag. Yes!
- Available for new bags and can be added to any existing bags.
- RaClips can be fitted to any rack with 5/16” tubing and need a minimum of 1 1/4” clear rail to grip rack.
- In conjunction with a decaleur, such as the DockIt™, your bag will be perfectly positioned and secure.
- Installation instructions included or download them here.
Price per set: $33